Do you need a freelance writer for your B2B SaaS content?
Your name needs to stay fresh in the minds of your readers or customers, so, you need valuable content for your website. That’s where I come in.
What I specialise in:
- Creating content that will demonstrate your authority as a thought-leader in your industry.
- Writing online copy using specific methods that help get maximum time spent with eyes on your website.
- Using SEO to reach the right audience, at the right time, in their cycle of awareness to purchase decision.
My knowledge and expertise include, but are not limited to:
- B2B SaaS
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Top-level research
- Business Development
- Long Form Content Guides, deep dives, case studies etc.
- SEO Friendly Ready to rank in Google
- Unique Because no-one likes content clones
- PhD Level Research With leading journal access
- Thought Leadership Authoritative insights
- Target Audience Centric So your audience can relate
- Fresh Insights to bring your content back to life
- Additional value-driven content to help boost SEO rankings
- Internal linking to help support new and existing posts
First, we’ll talk about the scope of your project: your goals, audience, and topic. You can do that by filling in this form. Then, I’ll send you a proposal for the work which will include the defined scope, so we’re both on the same page.
Once the proposal is accepted, I’ll send a contract for you to sign as well as a 50% deposit invoice.
After the contract is signed and the deposit is paid, I’ll send you an outline. The outline will include everything I’ll be looking to write for the draft, which you can comment on before the writing begins. This part is super important; it’s to make sure you’re happy with the skeleton of the work before the committed writing.
For blog posts less than 2500 words, I’ll complete a draft of the work within 10 business days. For white papers or otherwise longer cornerstone blog content, the delivery time will vary and will be set at the proposal stage.
Once the draft is delivered, I’ll send an invoice for the remaining 50% of the cost which will be due within 15 calendar days.
- There is one revision included in the initial pricing, which you can submit edits for within 5 business days of my draft delivery. Further revisions (such as additional sections) will be subject to an extra hourly rate charge
Which industries do you write for?
While I primarily write about marketing and marketing strategy in the B2B SaaS space, I’ve also written informational B2B copy on topics such as artificial intelligence, video analytics, Ed-tech, facial recognition and future-tech.
What format will the deliverables be in?
Deliverables can be in a range of formats: Google Docs is preferred however I’m okay with delivering on MS Word, PDF, Slides/Powerpoint, markdown in Plain Text. Just let me know what you’d like to use.
Do you write in British or American English?
British English is my native tongue of course, but I’m adaptable and I’ve previously written for US audiences.
What about Ghost Writing?
Most of my work so far as been ghost-written. I’m happy to ghostwrite for you (or others) for an extra 20% charge. The charge is for the loss of my ability to be able to use the work in my portfolio and the loss of association with your brand.
How can I pay?
A bank transfer is preferred if you’re in the UK, but I also accept credit/debit card or Paypal. I use a service called Bonsai (affiliate link) to facilitate my contracts, proposals and invoices for online payments. Please note that online payments are subject to payment processing fees:
- Visa or Mastercard: 2.9% + $0.30
- American Express: 3.25% + $0.30
- Paypal fees are generally 2.9% + $/£0.30, but note that they vary by country.
I can also invoice in GBP, USD or EUR, let me know!